NOW SHOWING: ♥♥ COMING SOON: Records of The Nightwatchman kdrama on August ♥♥ The Scarab Beetle ~ Liar Book # 2 on August 2014 ♥♥ The Ghost Bird Series ~ House of Korba Book # 8 on Oct. 27, 2014 ♥♥ Brothers Conflict OVA on Dec. 2014 ♥♥ Trick or Alice anime on 2014 ♥♥ Brothers Conflict OVA on Feb. 2015 ♥♥ To All The Boys I've Loved Before ~ P.S. I Still love You Book # 2 on 2015 ♥♥ Uta Prince no Sama 3rd Season on 2015 ♥♥ Meiji Tokyo Renka TBA ♥♥ Juuzaengi ~Engetsu Sangokuden anime TBA ♥♥ Norn9 anime TBA ♥♥ Akatsuki no Yona anime TBA ♥♥ Strobe Edge live action movie TBA ♥♥ Fruits Basket live action movie TBA ♥♥
UPDATED 7/122/2014

Sunday, March 9, 2008

B-Men Kazoku

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By ayreesa

"B-Men Kazoku" ("Bee-autiful Face Nobles" or "Handsome Men") by Kayono 2 volumes

Merumo, a naive witch, came to the human world looking for a beautiful man to impregnate her as atonement for her mistake. It has a funky fashion and setting and I'm not sure if it's futuristic or just eccentric. All the characters has a unique style of art as if it was individually drawn by different mangakas.

It innocently looked like a standard magical girl-comdey-ecchi story. I thought "Hot Gimmick" was mature, the comes "Uwasa no Midori-kun" which I thought was scandalous and finally the perverted "Love Monster". It prepared me to a certain degree to the greatest shock in all my history of reading mangas. Now, I know that smut is the gray matter between ecchi and hentai. NOT for the young and the young at heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The following will not be published:
-asking "where can I find this?"
-providing links to illegal sites
-major spoilers
-spam
Thanks!