LAST UPDATED 10-16-2017 NOW SHOWING: ♥♥ FALL Falling For Them Part 2 and 3 on September 22 and 29 ♥♥ Good Morning Call Season 2 jdrama on September 22 ♥♥ Sengoku Night Blood anime on October 3 ♥♥ Code Realize anime on October 7 ♥♥ Dance with Devils: Fortuna movie on November 4 ♥♥ COMING SOON: 2017: Falling for Sakura book on hiatus will be released on 2017 ♥♥ Red River Chinese drama on 2017 ♥♥ 2018: Dame x Prince Anime Caravan on January ♥♥ Idolish 7 on January ♥♥ Hana Yori Dango- Spring 2018 ♥♥ Nil Admirari no Tenbin: Teito Genwaku Kitan anime -Spring 2018 ♥♥ Yume Oukoku to Nemureru 100-nin no Ouji-sama TV anime series on 2018 ♥♥ Meteor Garden remake ♥♥ Love x Doc live action movie Tokimeki Restaurant ☆☆☆ Miracle 6 anime ♥♥ TBA: B-Project Season 2 ♥♥ Library Cross Infinite ♥♥ Saiunkoku Monogatari Chinese drama ♥♥ To All The Boys I've Loved Before movie ♥♥ Uta Prince no Sama movie ♥♥ Otome Yusha anime ♥♥ Ensemble Cast anime (unconfirmed RH) postponed ♥♥ new Uta Prince no Sama anime ♥♥ Meiji Tokyo Renka TV anime ♥♥ Cocktail Prince anime (unconfirmed RH) ♥♥ Kirimi anime (unconfirmed RH) ♥♥ Chunmong Korean movie ♥♥ Fruits Basket live action movie ♥♥

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Freshest News: 2 BroCon OVAs, AnY updates and RoTNW teaser


There will be two "Brothers Conflict" OVA to be released. One for Christmas and the other for Valentine's. There will also be new opening and ending songs from Gero and the voice cast. From ANN. I'm equally excited about the OVAs and the songs! Okay, more excited about THE ending song.



The character designs of "Akatsuki no Yona" have been posted. More pictures from Crunchyroll. The official site is also up. 


Teaser # 1 from "The Records of a Night Watchman". Taken via FB.






4 comments:

  1. OMG! :O BroCon!!! :D I can't wait this just made my day!!! SUPER excited!! :) But does that mean there will be no second season? As to my knowledge I know there is a second season in 2015. Still really excited!!! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's no official announcement yet but I have a strong feeling there will be as they haven't covered all of the novels.

      Delete
  2. Do you know if Records of a Nightwatchman is a verified reverse harem?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm only at ep. 2. I find it cheesy but I'll try to catch up. The older versions will make an appearance by next ep. I'll update once I've confirmed if it's rh or not.

      Delete

Asking "Where I can find this?" will not be published. Thanks!