LAST UPDATED 6-26-2017 NOW SHOWING: Summer 2017: The Ghost Bird Series (Book 11) Black and Green on June 20 ♥♥ Ani ni Aisaresugite Komattemasu movie on June 30 ♥ Ikemen Sengoku: Toki wo Kakeru ga Koi wa Hajimaranai on July 12 ♥♥ Five drama on July 3 ♥♥ COMING SOON: Fall: Code Realize anime on October ♥♥ Dance with Devils: Fortuna movie on November 4 ♥♥ Sengoku Night Blood ♥♥ 2017: Falling for Sakura book on hiatus will be released on 2017 ♥♥ Red River on 2017 ♥♥ 2018: Yume Oukoku to Nemureru 100-nin no Ouji-sama TV anime series on 2018 ♥♥ Meteor Garden remake on 2018 ♥♥ Love x Doc live action movie on 2018 ♥♥ TBA: Uta Prince no Sama movie ♥♥ Otome Yusha anime ♥♥ Ensemble Cast anime (unconfirmed RH) postponed ♥♥ Dynamic Chord anime ♥♥ new Uta Prince no Sama anime ♥♥ Meiji Tokyo Renka TV anime ♥♥ Nil Admirari no Tenbin: Teito Genwaku Kitan anime ♥♥ Idolish 7 anime (unconfirmed RH) ♥♥ Cocktail Prince anime (unconfirmed RH) ♥♥ Kirimi anime (unconfirmed RH) ♥♥ Fruits Basket live action movie ♥♥ ♥♥

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Himegimi to Sanbiki no Kemono


Himegimi to Sanbiki no Kemono (The Princess and the Three Beasts) by Mitsubachi Miyuki 4 volumes (complete)

Violet is the 6th generation princess of the Kingdom of Alba. She becomes the target of the thieves known as the three beasts: Crow, Snake and Fox. I find the exploits of the day a bit boring and I find the conflict and build up to the romance a bit slow.  But I like the character designs. I read the 1st chapter before but I was only able to pick it up again because it had similarity with my favorite ongoing anime, Kamisama Hajimemashita.(which will be on a separate future entry :D ) And inspired with the beasts theme, I've created a tag "beast" for other reverse harem works with supernatural beasts or animal transformations that you might want to check out.

5 comments:

  1. I found another reverse harem! Its called "moe kare", but I don't know if you can really call it a reverse harem, since its only two guys going after one girl, but its really cute and funny! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved moe Kare since she actually ended up with the guy I wanted her to end up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually read it too but sorry I didn't find it rh-ish but I really enjoyed the manga!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Urrrm I know this is really random, but I have absolutly no idea where to put it so i will just put it here. I just wanted to recommend love sick, Boku wa Kisu de Uso wo Tsuku, Full House Kiss.... Im not too sure if you have them..... but yeah. byee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I already posted them all before but I haven't finished the 1st two yet. But still thanks for dropping by! :D

    ReplyDelete

Asking "Where I can find this?" will not be published. Thanks!