LAST UPDATED 10-16-2017 NOW SHOWING: ♥♥ FALL Falling For Them Part 2 and 3 on September 22 and 29 ♥♥ Good Morning Call Season 2 jdrama on September 22 ♥♥ Sengoku Night Blood anime on October 3 ♥♥ Code Realize anime on October 7 ♥♥ Dance with Devils: Fortuna movie on November 4 ♥♥ COMING SOON: 2017: Falling for Sakura book on hiatus will be released on 2017 ♥♥ Red River Chinese drama on 2017 ♥♥ 2018: Dame x Prince Anime Caravan on January ♥♥ Idolish 7 on January ♥♥ Hana Yori Dango- Spring 2018 ♥♥ Nil Admirari no Tenbin: Teito Genwaku Kitan anime -Spring 2018 ♥♥ Yume Oukoku to Nemureru 100-nin no Ouji-sama TV anime series on 2018 ♥♥ Meteor Garden remake ♥♥ Love x Doc live action movie Tokimeki Restaurant ☆☆☆ Miracle 6 anime ♥♥ TBA: B-Project Season 2 ♥♥ Library Cross Infinite ♥♥ Saiunkoku Monogatari Chinese drama ♥♥ To All The Boys I've Loved Before movie ♥♥ Uta Prince no Sama movie ♥♥ Otome Yusha anime ♥♥ Ensemble Cast anime (unconfirmed RH) postponed ♥♥ new Uta Prince no Sama anime ♥♥ Meiji Tokyo Renka TV anime ♥♥ Cocktail Prince anime (unconfirmed RH) ♥♥ Kirimi anime (unconfirmed RH) ♥♥ Chunmong Korean movie ♥♥ Fruits Basket live action movie ♥♥

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Manga Review: Aoki Umi no Torawarehime


Aoki Umi no Torawarehime  ("Captive Princess of the Blue Sea") by Yuki Ayumura 2 volumes - completed

Princess Matsurika was abducted by a pirate with a purpose of using her as a sacrifice. I first saw a wallpaper of this on Otome Comic High and I was drawn to it. But I dismissed it as non-reverse harem. (If anyone was able to save all the wallpapers there, please, please send me the links!) The story is sweet mixed with action. But I felt it was lacking. I'm not sure if it needed more romance or more feelings or more action. But I like the fact that the main guy surprised me with being out-of-character at times. The rest of the crew and even the villain are also all beautifully drawn so I kind of wanted more interaction from them too. But alas it all ends in just two volumes.

2 comments:

Asking "Where I can find this?" will not be published. Thanks!