DISCLAIMERS: Some are not confirmed reverse harem unless reviewed. Some may fall under 'Kinda Reverse Harem'. See more of Bloom Index/Levels of Reverse Harem. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. The Remarried Empress is getting a TV anime adaptation in 2027. More information on ANN . Meanwhile, the K-drama adaptation premieres November 4, 2026. (Not a confirmed reverse harem. Cha Woo-min is part of the cast, but his role is still unconfirmed. Hoping he’s Kaufman!) See Webtoon Review . The rest of the mini-reviews are on Patreon. Empress Navier, whose husband shocks her one day when he returns home with his mistress and demands a divorce. Unwilling to let the Emperor ruin her life, Navier grants his request but in return, asks to marry a rival prince of the Western Kingdom, igniting a tale of political intrigue, romance, and a fight to reclaim her stolen power. The Remarried Empress, 1 (8 book series) ht...
Hi! I haven't commented very much but I really like your blog. ^^ I actually started reading Megane Apato and some other manga because you wrote about them, haha! I just read Nana Shiiba's manga named Love Share and I haven't seen you written about it. It's quite short but cute manga, if you haven't read it I recommend it to you because it's reverse harem, haha. :D
ReplyDeleteThanks for mentioning this. I actually posted this before but I must have forgotten to add it under completed mangas. -.-;;;;;;
DeleteI was wondering... Have you read the manga Akatsuki no Yona because I'm pretty sure its a reverse harem.
ReplyDeleteYes, I've read it until chapter 10 only. I was waiting for it to be full blown reverse harem. I haven't had the chance to pick it up again. :(
DeleteI hope you could check out thr manga Ozmafia, I've started reading it yesterday and it looks like a reverse harem
ReplyDeleteI think I tried to start reading it 2x but I get distracted w/ some other stuff that I had to put it on hold. I'll post this soon! Thanks!
DeleteLove your blog!!!! <3 Wish my blog was as cute and filled with hot anime guys(^-^)...forever alone lol!
ReplyDeleteThanks! You know what when I'm bored I just open my site and scroll to see the pictures of dem bishies. haha!
Delete