NOW AIRING: Winter: Hwarang: The Beginning kdrama (unconfirmed rh) on December 19 ♥♥ Akatsuki no Yona OVA on December 20, 2016 ♥♥ Trick or Alice anime on December 22 ♥♥ Kamisama, Kekkon Zenya (The God's Night Before Marriage) OVA on December 25 ♥♥ Seven First Kisses web drama on mid-December 2016 ♥♥ COMING SOON 2017: Kenka Bancho Otome: Girl Beats Boys anime on spring 2017♥♥ Ikemen Sengoku anime ♥♥ Red River live action ♥♥ TATBILB Book #3: Always and Forever Lara Jean on April 4, 2017 ♥♥Ani ni Aisaresugite Komattemasu movie on June 30, 2017 ♥♥ Dance with Devils: Fortuna movie Fall 2017 ♥♥ Falling for Sakura book on hiatus will be released on 2017 ♥♥Yume Oukoku to Nemureru 100-nin no Ouji-sama anime short on 2017 and TV anime series on 2018 ♥♥ TBA: Ensemble Cast anime (unconfirmed RH) ♥♥ Dynamic Chord anime ♥♥ Nil Admirari no Tenbin: Teito Genwaku Kitan anime ♥♥ Idolish 7 anime (unconfirmed RH) ♥♥ Cocktail Prince anime (unconfirmed RH) ♥♥ Code Realize anime ♥♥ Kirimi anime (unconfirmed RH) ♥♥ new Uta Prince no Sama anime ♥♥ Chunmong Korean movie ♥♥ Meiji Tokyo Renka TV anime ♥♥ Fruits Basket live action movie LAST UPDATED 2/22/17 ♥♥

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Yo-Jin-Bo : The Bodyguards



Yo-Jin-Bo: The Bodyguards (PC game)

Sayori finds a pendant and dreams of its' previous owner. Then she finds herself as that girl from a different time to undo what has been done with the help of the bodyguards. I finally played otome! Yay for me! It's English format and the company who made it is sadly already closed. I find it slow at first and I was not used to limited and repetitive expressions for the characters but as the game goes on I get the hang of it. There's also a lot of references to popular culture from Pokemon to Back to the Future. I finished with Bo. I was actually aiming for Yo and Jin but I died after a wrong decision. I then decided to take Bo and got stuck with him in the end. Lol! I havn't played out all the other endings yet.

3 comments:

  1. I took Tatsunami Ittousai<3 only plaid that one version because I didnt feel like I needed anything else anymore. have fun playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched playthroughs of this game but I never gotten a copy of my own and now its rare DX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evening, RH. If you are in need of another otome game, I think you should play Persona 3: Portable for Playstation Portable. Not a complete visual novel, though. There's a good amount of fighting It has at least 4 romance options for us girls; Akihiko Sanada, Ryouji Mochizuki, Shinjiro Aragaki, and Theodore. They cancled Junpei's romance, but I'm glad since most people are probably gonna wanna ship Yukari or Chidori with him. I'm not sure if you'd count the youth named Ken Amada, since he's very young and it's very one sided. lol My favorite? Shinjiro Aragaki. Must. max out. social link. before. october 4th. You'll find out why.

    ReplyDelete

Asking "Where I can find this?" will not be published. Thanks!