Originally posted as an editorial piece in Reverse Harem Gazette: Issue # 44, July 2025. With revisions. from Hajimete Koi o Shita Hi ni Yomu Hanashi Hello wallflowers! I’ve been thinking a lot lately about how reverse harem means something a little different to each of us. Reverse harem has always been a wild garden. It’s a trope with no strict rules, open to endless spins and reinterpretations. At one point, someone even got upset with me because our definitions didn’t line up. (Re: Earl & Fairy on Myanimelist Forum). That’s exactly why I created Levels of Reverse Harem classification, which I’ll now be calling The Bloom Index. See original post here . It’s also fascinating to see how different perspectives add nuance to our understanding of this trope. from sakaimii In joseimuke (media aimed at women, especially games), you’ll find subcategories like otome games, bishonen with no romance, and boys’ love. Otome games overlap with five flowers and four flowers, wh...
do you know where i can actually find these chibi adventure vids?
ReplyDeleteHey really do you know where I can find these? I seems to be sooooo cute *o*
ReplyDeleteI shall provide you with names and which bishie is Guardian on which element. You probably know most of them, but I'll still tell you which element they are Guardian of. Okay, here we go from left to right, with each row, kk?
ReplyDeleteGreen Hair: Charlie, Guardian of Fire
Glasses: Ernst, Guardian of Steel
Blonde: Leonard, Guardian of Light
Red Head: Mel, Guardian of Dreams
Indian kid: Timka, Guardian of Water
Middle: Francis, Guardian of Darkness
Scar: Victor, Guardian of Earth
Two Tone: Hueye, Guardian of Wind
Girly Man: Sei-Lan, Guardian of Green