Skip to main content

Related Readings: Twilight

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By ayreesa
Japanese Cover Version

"Twillight" by Stephenie Meyer

I'm sorry if I'm in a semi-hiatus state for about a couple of weeks now because I've been SO obsessed over U.S. bestseller "Twilight" sagas. The story begins with Bella moving in to Forks. She becomes dazzled and soon falls in love with a boy in her school who's actually a vampire. This is like my most favorite book series ever! I've read everything including "Midnight Sun" and outtakes that I'm about to reread it from book one again, which proves how obsessed I am considering I don't have the patience to rewatch or reread stuff. I can't seem to satiate my thirst for anything related to "Twilight". The soundtrack, the movie etc. From the time I wake up till I sleep. I'm afraid I'll scream like a crazed fangirl in the movie house. "I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him!"

There is also another reason why I'm recommending this. The first book...yep just "Twilight" is kinda like a reverse harem since there's about 5 guys interested in her. I'm not sure if all of them will make the cut in the movie.

UPDATE :10/18- Yes! they all made it in the movie. (L-R) Edward, Jacob, Eric, Mike (stock photo), and elusive picture of Tyler. That might not be Tyler. Don't they look like they're from "United Colors of Benetton" ad?

UPDATE : 11/4 That's Tyler indeed based from Paramore's official video of "Decode".

Comments

  1. If you're looking at books, I highly recommend the 'Bloody Jack' series by L.A. Meyer. It's a relatively long series thats very reverse-harem-ish, especially as the series goes along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twilight rocks!!!
    ..I have some vampire
    mangas/animes listed in my blog
    http://vampire-list.blogspot.com/
    if you want more vampires~ ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Re: Bloody Jack- Thanks for the recommendation.

    @Tartza- I should have known you were a vampire fan too hihi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another reverse-harem *and* vampire book recommendation: The Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris. Currently eight books total, and she seems to publish once a year. The next book is due out in May. I chewed through them all in about a week, and while I enjoyed the Twilight books at first, these are consistently good throughout with mystery, drama, humor and, um, well-written adult encounters. :D

    It's also being made into a drama currently running on HBO titled "True Blood" starring Anna Paquin. I prefer the books, now having read them, but the tv show is very good too and led me to find the books. Both are readily available via all conventional means. A really hearty recommendation from me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm watching True Blood too. I didn't know that the book is reverse harem. Now, I'll try it out then. Wee! The TV version is off limits to anyone under 18!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm wondering if there are movies also in the related section. Movies are short to actually show a harem but there are series like this that are. Sadly, this was only a reverse harem at first like Temptation of Wolves. Both had the same tone but not really RH.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Asking "Where I can find this?" will not be published. Thanks!

Also, I do not approve spam comments. :P

Popular posts from this blog

👑 18 Treasures: Favorite Reverse Harem Reads from 2020-2025 (Manga, Manhwa, Webtoons, Light Novels & More!)

Hello, Wallflowers! This is Ayreesa.  I recently shared my 18 Gems :  reverse harem reads from 2007–2019 that shaped me. Now it’s time for my personal favorite* reverse harem reads from 2020 to present , listed in the order I read them. Personal favorite = Some are problematic. 😅Sorry! Who knows, this might turn into one of your treasured favorites, too! Winning a copy of Mia and the Forbidden Medicine   Report back in 2020 gave me the push to request review copies and start covering licensed titles + licensing news . I’d love to cover even more stories, but both time and budget keep me from reading everything on my list. To make the most of my schedule, I share quick impressions and mini-reviews on Patreon. If you’d like to help me keep exploring new titles, you can support me through Patreon or Ko-fi . E very bit means so much!  This is Part 2 of 4 of Reverse Harem Garden  18th birthday series .  In the Philippines, a debut ball includes dancing with...

19th Anniversary Week Begins ~ A Reverse Harem Anniversary Roundup

I stopped making these because they took forever... but old habits die hard, because I never really stopped keeping track. So tada! Here’s another year of reverse harem and RH-like titles from the past 12 months or so. Which are your favorites? Fushigi Yugi 30th anniversary ( Source ) Angelique 30th  anniversary   (Source) Ouran High School Host Club 20th anniversary   (Sources 1 , 2 , 3 & 4 )   Shugo Chara 20th anniversary   ( Sources 1 ,   2  & individual photos ) Neo Angelique 20th anniversary ( Source ) Reverse Harem Garden 19th anniversary Anniversary week is here, and a few exciting surprises are lined up!  Stay tuned! And from this point on... yes, Reverse Harem Garden is older than these titles below. Uta No Prince Sama 15th anniversary (Sources 1 & 2 ) Amnesia 15th anniversary (more icons here ) Arcana Famiglia 14th anniversary ( Source ) Diabolik Lovers 14th Anniversary ( Source ) UPDATED 9/23/2026 Ikemen Sengoku 11th...

All-Time Top Ten Reverse Harem Anime

Hello Wallflowers! I am not going to do a decade in review since I did that already a couple of years ago. but I am loooong overdue for my top 10 anime. I actually made one coincidentally a decade ago but it's a consolidated top 10 of everything from anime, manga and dramas as the titles are fewer back in 2010. I should have done it sooner but it's the nagging feeling that I should finish everything before I can post this. What if there's a hidden gem in my backlog that piled up beginning 2015 (due to pregnancy)?  Fast forward to last year and major life events later, I have finished nine anime in eight months. It felt like forever. And after that, I found out I could actually start the list even without watching the backlog. LOL But the good thing is I was able to finish it and that has put off a lot of guilt feelings from me. I mean who blogs about reverse harem and never watches past the first episode??? Sadly, I don't remember most of the story of the anime...

Reverse Harem Freshest News: Please Excuse My Younger Brothers 2nd Cour, Hana-Kimi Rumored 3rd Season, Roxana Comeback & More!

  DISCLAIMERS:  Some are not confirmed reverse harem unless reviewed.  Some may fall under 'Kinda Reverse Harem'. See more of Bloom Index/Levels of Reverse Harem.  As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Commemorative photo for song: "Aikotoba". Please Excuse My Younger Brothers 2nd Cour anime starts on October 15. The anime premiered on July 3 and will run for 24 episodes. More information on ANN .  (Kinda reverse harem only. Mini-reviews on Patreon.)  The manga is available on Mangaplaza. It also had a live-action movie released in December 2024. Ito is a second-year high school student and an only child who has to move to a different city; her mother remarried and begins her new life as an older sister of 4 siblings! The start of a family-love-comedy with four step-brothers. from S2 According to Sugoi LITE , a third season of Hana-Kimi anime is reportedly in development and scheduled to premiere in 2027. No official confirmation yet....

Reverse Harem Freshest News: A Tale of the Secret Saint Anime Main PV & Premiere Date, Please Save My Earth Drama Teaser & More!

  DISCLAIMERS:  Some are not confirmed reverse harem unless reviewed.  Some may fall under 'Kinda Reverse Harem'. See more of Bloom Index/ Levels of Reverse Harem .  As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. more information on official site A Tale of the Secret Saint anime is set to premiere on October 3, 2026. The main PV has also been released. Seven Seas has licensed both the light novel and manga. More information on    ANN . Fia always dreamed of becoming a knight. Born into a family of knights, she's the least talented among them, but she still clutches to her hope and trains with everything she has. When the day comes for her to slay a small demon and prove her worth, she ends up face to face with a dragon instead! A deadly injury makes her life flash before her eyes…and she suddenly remembers her former life, when she was a powerful Saint in a bygone era who defeated the Demon King. That life ended in pain because of who she was, ...

🌸 Spring Reverse Harem 2025 🌸 (anime, dramas, manga, manhwa, webtoons and light novels)

Hey there, wallflowers! 🌸 Spring is here, and if you're new to Reverse Harem Garden, I also include kinda and unconfirmed reverse harem titles. And I have actually created five different levels of reverse harem and to know more about it, I highly recommend checking out Levels of Reverse Harem after this.  This list will be updated continuously, so stay tuned. Let me know if I missed anything. Happy watching and reading!  And a few disclaimers: There's a separate spring list on Patreon so make sure to check it out. Follow Reverse Harem Garden's socials.   ( Youtube   |   Facebook   |  Twitter   |  Instagram  |  Tiktok  )   Titles that haven’t been reviewed yet are considered unconfirmed reverse harem. Dates may change, and videos might not be available in all regions. As an Amazon Associate, I may earn from qualifying purchases.   Ko-fi   – If you enjoyed this post, you can support me wi...

🌸 The Bloom Index 🌸~ Levels of Reverse Harem (Updated)

This is the most updated version. Originally created in 2019. See original post .  The Bloom Index is a work in progress and may change arbitrarily. Some titles may also change levels as the story progresses. Drop a flower emoji 🌸 in the comments if you want me to post 'Five Flowers' titles. --Ayreesa Want early access, mini-reviews, and exclusive reverse harem content? Join now on Patreon ! Follow on: Tiktok | Youtube   |   Facebook   | Twitter   | Instagram  

🌸 START HERE 🌸 Reverse Harem Garden: The Ultimate Resource Guide

Welcome to Reverse Harem Garden! 18 years of chronicling the past, present, and future of reverse harem through curation and commentary. Whether you're new to reverse harem or a longtime fan, here's a curated collection of the Garden's most popular guides and recommendations. 🌷The Garden Essentials Reverse Harem Anime 2026 Reverse Harem Dramas 2026 Archive Yearly lineup of titles on Patreon  🍃 Seasonal Guides Winter 2026 Spring 2026 Summer 2026 Fall 2026 Archive 👩‍🌾  Editor's Picks 18 Roses: Top 18 Reverse Harem Anime 18 Candles: Top 18 Reverse Harem Dramas 18 Treasures: Favorite Reverse Harem Reads (2020-2025 Manga, Manhwa, Webtoons & Novels ) 18 Gems: Reverse Harem Reads That Shaped Me (2007-2019 Manhwa, Manga & Novels) Other Top 10s   🪏 Reverse Harem 101 Intro to Reverse Harem and Reverse Harem Garden  Bloom Index / Levels of Reverse Harem    UPDATED Defining Reverse Harem Through Different Lenses: Reverse Harem Garden's Bloom Index, Jose...

💎18 Gems: Reverse Harem Reads That Shaped Me from 2007-2019 (Manhwa, Manga & Novels)

Hello wallflowers! This is Ayreesa. These 18 titles span 2007–2019 , my ultimate scanlation era . I didn't include series that already have anime adaptations and focused on stories I’ve finished or followed through many volumes. They are arranged in the order I read them. If you are new to reverse harem, treat these as hidden gems of reverse harem, but be warned that some tropes may feel dated or problematic today. This is Part 1 of 4 of Reverse Harem Garden  18th birthday series .  In the Philippines, a debut ball includes dancing with 18 boys who each offer a rose—known as the 18 Roses—and receiving 18 candles and messages from girls. Some even add their own twist with 18 gifts, 18 bills, or even 18 shoes… you get the idea. Some are kinda reverse harem. See Levels of Reverse Harem. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases 1. Hot Gimmick manga by Miki Aihara   Manga Review Hot Gimmick, Vol. 1  https://amzn.to/42fIZIa Hot Gimmick S   https...

Reverse Harem Freshest News: Red River Anime Gets 2nd Cour, My Happy Marriage Specials Update, Anime NYC 2026 Announcements & More!

  DISCLAIMERS:  -Some are not confirmed reverse harem unless reviewed.  -Some may fall under kinda reverse harem. See more of Bloom Index/ Levels of Reverse Harem .  -As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Anime News: 🗡️𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙿𝚅🗡️ ▶︎ラムセス CV: #斉藤壮馬 「言ったろ、俺は欲しいものは  必ず手に入れるってな 国も女も」 公式TikTokでも公開中🎥 https://t.co/LSBXkWFRto #アニメ天河 9月29日(火)より第2クール放送決定! これまでの放送回は各配信サービスにて配信中🌟… pic.twitter.com/L2haRDKwM8 — 『天は赤い河のほとり』TVアニメ公式 (@tenkawa_anime) August 24, 2026 Red River anime is getting a second cour, which will start on September 29, 2026, bringing the series total to 24 episodes. Two new characters have been unveiled: User Ramses and Juda Haspasrupi. More details on CR .  See Manga Review . Anime Mini-reviews on Patreon. Yuri, a pretty Japanese girl, is ecstatic after passing her college entrance exam and having her first kiss with her childhood friend-turned boyfriend. However, her luck soon changes. She starts to notice that wa...