Skip to main content

Webtoon Reviews: A Whirlwind Campus Affair, The Kiss Bet, and My Clueless Love Diary

I’m excited to share the mini-impressions and mini-reviews I first posted in the Patreon newsletter making their public debut as part of 18 Treasures: Favorite Reverse Harem Reads of the 2020s~ Manga, Manhwa, Webtoons & Novels of the  Reverse Harem Garden 18th Birthday Series.


A Whirlwind Campus Affair  manhwa on Webtoons

Rumor has it that Baram Oh had an affair with her married art school professor. It’s been four years since that debacle, and now she’s back at campus to try and enjoy her college life. But she’s not the only thing who’s returned: there’s rumors of a water ghost roaming the halls, and it just might be following her around.

June 2, 2023
Baram returns to art school after a scandal. It's addicting, cute, funny, and I finished all season 1 in two days, and I want moooooore! I love the pink 'fits of the Baram Oh. At first, I wasn't sure who to root for as all the guys are on equal footing at the start, but as the story goes along, I know where my heart is headed now.

April 21, 2024
This was part of my top 10 from last year. I don't know which chapter I stopped, but it was right before my guy confessed. I picked it up again after I found out it had already ended. But I was disappointed because I rooted for the wrong guy. Overall, it's a love triangle since nothing happened with the model; he was literally eye candy. But I love Baram because she's not your usual heroine. She manages to keep herself rising above, and with the help of her friends, too. And she's far from perfect. But I love her different way of thinking in handling things, and of course, her pink hair and pink outfits. After reading the author's afterword and other reader comments, I felt better with Baram's choice, which led me to question again my tastes in fictional men. lol I felt sad it ended, I can just go on and on with this series. 


The Kiss Bet  webcomic on Webtoons/Also available in print 

It’s senior year and Sara Lin just turned 18. She’s got great friends, a cool Dad (or so he thinks) and a whole lot ahead of her. The last thing she needs is to worry about having her first kiss. But that’s all about to change because her good pal Patrick just challenged her to a bet that will either lead to love, heartbreak or embarrassment…or maybe all three.

Jun 25, 2024 S1-S4 ch 194 (up to date)- The story has been a slow burn for four seasons, and you have come to the perfect time to start binging this now, when there is now progress with the main couple. I like the chemistry of Sara Lin, and with him, the ONE. Ugh! They're so cute. And I forgot the height difference, that when they're together, he's like literally larger than life for her. It started out with, Is it a reverse harem or not? Then it became a reverse harem. And now all the loose ends are being tied too neatly. I'm still undecided about how I feel about it because there are no repercussions. It's been on my TBR for the longest time, and I think the art style looks cartoonish. But boy, I was schooled with my ignorance. It's so cute to look at and more personal. It's like the author is sharing something intimate with you, baring her soul, compared to the hyper-stylized, busy, and sharp art that is prevalent in the most royalty manhwa/webtoons I've seen so far. And I love it whenever she's in her bedroom, it just feels so cozy and homey.

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.

My Clueless Love Diary manhwa on Webtoons    

“I’m gonna live a normal life!” Cho-eun, the heir to the powerful underground clan, Hongsal, has entered university. Her only wish? To make lots of friends and enjoy a peaceful, ordinary college life. But who are these four mysterious guys constantly hanging around her? 'Are you my enemy? My ally? Or... do you like me?' Thrown into a whirlwind of emotions at twenty, can Cho-eun finally achieve the campus life she’s always dreamed of? 

May 30, 2025 Ch. 1-16- It might be too early to call this my favorite webtoon of the year, but I’m really enjoying it. The premise felt so outlandish at first, but once we got to know our girl, I started having fun. She actually reminds me a bit of Yoshino from Yakuza Fiance, and the guys are all interesting. I’m excited to meet each of them and see how they get entangled in her unhinged charm. An engaging and fun read!

Ko-fi – If you enjoyed this update, you can support me with a Ko-fi! Every cup helps keep the garden blooming. 🌸

Patreon- Want early access, mini-reviews, and exclusive reverse harem content? Join The Forbidden Garden on Patreon! 

Follow on: Tiktok | Youtube  |  Facebook  | Twitter  | Instagram | Threads

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

👑 18 Treasures: Favorite Reverse Harem Reads from 2020-2025 (Manga, Manhwa, Webtoons, Light Novels & More!)

Hello, Wallflowers! This is Ayreesa.  I recently shared my 18 Gems :  reverse harem reads from 2007–2019 that shaped me. Now it’s time for my personal favorite* reverse harem reads from 2020 to present , listed in the order I read them. Personal favorite = Some are problematic. 😅Sorry! Who knows, this might turn into one of your treasured favorites, too! Winning a copy of Mia and the Forbidden Medicine   Report back in 2020 gave me the push to request review copies and start covering licensed titles + licensing news . I’d love to cover even more stories, but both time and budget keep me from reading everything on my list. To make the most of my schedule, I share quick impressions and mini-reviews on Patreon. If you’d like to help me keep exploring new titles, you can support me through Patreon or Ko-fi . E very bit means so much!  This is Part 2 of 4 of Reverse Harem Garden  18th birthday series .  In the Philippines, a debut ball includes dancing with...

All-Time Top Ten Reverse Harem Anime

Hello Wallflowers! I am not going to do a decade in review since I did that already a couple of years ago. but I am loooong overdue for my top 10 anime. I actually made one coincidentally a decade ago but it's a consolidated top 10 of everything from anime, manga and dramas as the titles are fewer back in 2010. I should have done it sooner but it's the nagging feeling that I should finish everything before I can post this. What if there's a hidden gem in my backlog that piled up beginning 2015 (due to pregnancy)?  Fast forward to last year and major life events later, I have finished nine anime in eight months. It felt like forever. And after that, I found out I could actually start the list even without watching the backlog. LOL But the good thing is I was able to finish it and that has put off a lot of guilt feelings from me. I mean who blogs about reverse harem and never watches past the first episode??? Sadly, I don't remember most of the story of the anime...

19th Anniversary Week Begins ~ A Reverse Harem Anniversary Roundup

I stopped making these because they took forever... but old habits die hard, because I never really stopped keeping track. So tada! Here’s another year of reverse harem and RH-like titles from the past 12 months or so. Which are your favorites? Fushigi Yugi 30th anniversary ( Source ) Angelique 30th  anniversary   (Source) Ouran High School Host Club 20th anniversary   (Sources 1 , 2 , 3 & 4 )   Shugo Chara 20th anniversary   ( Sources 1 ,   2  & individual photos ) Neo Angelique 20th anniversary ( Source ) Reverse Harem Garden 19th anniversary Anniversary week is here, and a few exciting surprises are lined up!  Stay tuned! And from this point on... yes, Reverse Harem Garden is older than these titles below. Uta No Prince Sama 15th anniversary (Sources 1 & 2 ) Amnesia 15th anniversary (more icons here ) Arcana Famiglia 14th anniversary ( Source ) Diabolik Lovers 14th Anniversary ( Source ) UPDATED 9/23/2026 Ikemen Sengoku 11th...

Reverse Harem Freshest News: Please Excuse My Younger Brothers 2nd Cour, Hana-Kimi Rumored 3rd Season, Roxana Comeback & More!

  DISCLAIMERS:  Some are not confirmed reverse harem unless reviewed.  Some may fall under 'Kinda Reverse Harem'. See more of Bloom Index/Levels of Reverse Harem.  As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Commemorative photo for song: "Aikotoba". Please Excuse My Younger Brothers 2nd Cour anime starts on October 15. The anime premiered on July 3 and will run for 24 episodes. More information on ANN .  (Kinda reverse harem only. Mini-reviews on Patreon.)  The manga is available on Mangaplaza. It also had a live-action movie released in December 2024. Ito is a second-year high school student and an only child who has to move to a different city; her mother remarried and begins her new life as an older sister of 4 siblings! The start of a family-love-comedy with four step-brothers. from S2 According to Sugoi LITE , a third season of Hana-Kimi anime is reportedly in development and scheduled to premiere in 2027. No official confirmation yet....

🌸 Spring Reverse Harem 2025 🌸 (anime, dramas, manga, manhwa, webtoons and light novels)

Hey there, wallflowers! 🌸 Spring is here, and if you're new to Reverse Harem Garden, I also include kinda and unconfirmed reverse harem titles. And I have actually created five different levels of reverse harem and to know more about it, I highly recommend checking out Levels of Reverse Harem after this.  This list will be updated continuously, so stay tuned. Let me know if I missed anything. Happy watching and reading!  And a few disclaimers: There's a separate spring list on Patreon so make sure to check it out. Follow Reverse Harem Garden's socials.   ( Youtube   |   Facebook   |  Twitter   |  Instagram  |  Tiktok  )   Titles that haven’t been reviewed yet are considered unconfirmed reverse harem. Dates may change, and videos might not be available in all regions. As an Amazon Associate, I may earn from qualifying purchases.   Ko-fi   – If you enjoyed this post, you can support me wi...

Reverse Harem Freshest News: A Tale of the Secret Saint Anime Main PV & Premiere Date, Please Save My Earth Drama Teaser & More!

  DISCLAIMERS:  Some are not confirmed reverse harem unless reviewed.  Some may fall under 'Kinda Reverse Harem'. See more of Bloom Index/ Levels of Reverse Harem .  As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. more information on official site A Tale of the Secret Saint anime is set to premiere on October 3, 2026. The main PV has also been released. Seven Seas has licensed both the light novel and manga. More information on    ANN . Fia always dreamed of becoming a knight. Born into a family of knights, she's the least talented among them, but she still clutches to her hope and trains with everything she has. When the day comes for her to slay a small demon and prove her worth, she ends up face to face with a dragon instead! A deadly injury makes her life flash before her eyes…and she suddenly remembers her former life, when she was a powerful Saint in a bygone era who defeated the Demon King. That life ended in pain because of who she was, ...

🌸 The Bloom Index 🌸~ Levels of Reverse Harem (Updated)

This is the most updated version. Originally created in 2019. See original post .  The Bloom Index is a work in progress and may change arbitrarily. Some titles may also change levels as the story progresses. Drop a flower emoji 🌸 in the comments if you want me to post 'Five Flowers' titles. --Ayreesa Want early access, mini-reviews, and exclusive reverse harem content? Join now on Patreon ! Follow on: Tiktok | Youtube   |   Facebook   | Twitter   | Instagram  

💎18 Gems: Reverse Harem Reads That Shaped Me from 2007-2019 (Manhwa, Manga & Novels)

Hello wallflowers! This is Ayreesa. These 18 titles span 2007–2019 , my ultimate scanlation era . I didn't include series that already have anime adaptations and focused on stories I’ve finished or followed through many volumes. They are arranged in the order I read them. If you are new to reverse harem, treat these as hidden gems of reverse harem, but be warned that some tropes may feel dated or problematic today. This is Part 1 of 4 of Reverse Harem Garden  18th birthday series .  In the Philippines, a debut ball includes dancing with 18 boys who each offer a rose—known as the 18 Roses—and receiving 18 candles and messages from girls. Some even add their own twist with 18 gifts, 18 bills, or even 18 shoes… you get the idea. Some are kinda reverse harem. See Levels of Reverse Harem. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases 1. Hot Gimmick manga by Miki Aihara   Manga Review Hot Gimmick, Vol. 1  https://amzn.to/42fIZIa Hot Gimmick S   https...

🌸 START HERE 🌸 Reverse Harem Garden: The Ultimate Resource Guide

Welcome to Reverse Harem Garden! 18 years of chronicling the past, present, and future of reverse harem through curation and commentary. Whether you're new to reverse harem or a longtime fan, here's a curated collection of the Garden's most popular guides and recommendations. 🌷The Garden Essentials Reverse Harem Anime 2026 Reverse Harem Dramas 2026 Archive Yearly lineup of titles on Patreon  🍃 Seasonal Guides Winter 2026 Spring 2026 Summer 2026 Fall 2026 Archive 👩‍🌾  Editor's Picks 18 Roses: Top 18 Reverse Harem Anime 18 Candles: Top 18 Reverse Harem Dramas 18 Treasures: Favorite Reverse Harem Reads (2020-2025 Manga, Manhwa, Webtoons & Novels ) 18 Gems: Reverse Harem Reads That Shaped Me (2007-2019 Manhwa, Manga & Novels) Other Top 10s   🪏 Reverse Harem 101 Intro to Reverse Harem and Reverse Harem Garden  Bloom Index / Levels of Reverse Harem    UPDATED Defining Reverse Harem Through Different Lenses: Reverse Harem Garden's Bloom Index, Jose...

Freshest News: Ouran High School Host Club Anime Launches 20th Anniversary X Account

  Ouran High School Host Club opens a new anime account on X to commemorate its 20th anniversary. In this screwball romantic comedy, Haruhi, a poor girl at a rich kids’ school, is forced to repay an $80,000 debt by working for the school’s swankiest, all-male club—as a boy! There she discovers just how wealthy the six members are and how different the rich are from everybody else…  (See  Ouran Reviews ) So I posted my bold prediction on Patreon 19 hours ago and then, four hours later… ta-da! Are we finally getting a sequel??!! Oh please, please, please. —Ayreesa As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases: Ouran High School Host Club Box Set (Vol. 1-18) manga  https://amzn.to/3KFqo28   Ko-fi   – If you enjoyed this update, you can support me with a Ko-fi! Every cup helps keep the garden blooming. 🌸 Patreon-  Want early access, mini-reviews, and exclusive reverse harem content? Join  The Forbidden Garden  on Patreon!  Foll...