200,000 hits! December 05, 2009 Thanks for the another 100,000 hits since March 26. :D Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels greetings milestone WALLPAPER Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments KarenDecember 6, 2009 at 1:18 PMWhere can I read this?PLease contact me atlovable626@hotmail.comReplyDeleteRepliesReplyTeraDecember 7, 2009 at 1:09 PMI was just wondering what anime or manga is this pic from?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyayreesaDecember 7, 2009 at 1:39 PMIt's from Heart no Kuni No Alice.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousDecember 8, 2009 at 8:43 AMYou should check out the manga Crimson Empire, I just quickly glimpsed at it. But someone said it was a reverse harem, so far there are two chapters on mangafox . comReplyDeleteRepliesReplyVissyDecember 9, 2009 at 11:33 AMWell, Crimson Empire also from otome game though, also by Quinrose, same as Heart no Kuni no Alice, it's obvious that it'll be reverse harem.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Asking "Where I can find this?" will not be published. Thanks!Also, I do not approve spam comments. :P
Where can I read this?
ReplyDeletePLease contact me atlovable626@hotmail.com
I was just wondering what anime or manga is this pic from?
ReplyDeleteIt's from Heart no Kuni No Alice.
ReplyDeleteYou should check out the manga Crimson Empire, I just quickly glimpsed at it. But someone said it was a reverse harem, so far there are two chapters on mangafox . com
ReplyDeleteWell, Crimson Empire also from otome game though, also by Quinrose, same as Heart no Kuni no Alice, it's obvious that it'll be reverse harem.
ReplyDelete