Ouran High School Host Club opens a new anime account on X to commemorate its 20th anniversary. In this screwball romantic comedy, Haruhi, a poor girl at a rich kids’ school, is forced to repay an $80,000 debt by working for the school’s swankiest, all-male club—as a boy! There she discovers just how wealthy the six members are and how different the rich are from everybody else… (See Ouran Reviews ) So I posted my bold prediction on Patreon 19 hours ago and then, four hours later… ta-da! Are we finally getting a sequel??!! Oh please, please, please. —Ayreesa As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases: Ouran High School Host Club Box Set (Vol. 1-18) manga https://amzn.to/3KFqo28 Ko-fi – If you enjoyed this update, you can support me with a Ko-fi! Every cup helps keep the garden blooming. 🌸 Patreon- Want early access, mini-reviews, and exclusive reverse harem content? Join The Forbidden Garden on Patreon! Foll...
where can you see it?
ReplyDeleteClick on the "official site". This is still upcoming though.
ReplyDeleteIs it out yet?
DeleteStill no news T.T
DeleteHas there been an announcement of when exactly this is going to air? It would probably be an OVA like Kuro Kagi right? :\ But still, I'm excited. I even started playing the game OTL
ReplyDeleteSorry no news yet if it's going to be OVA and the air date. But I'll update as soon as we have info.
DeleteIt's have been a year... Any news? I wonder if they did canceled the project... :(
ReplyDelete