September is my favorite month. And if you have been following the blog for years, it's because it is my birth month and blogoversary! (I'm accepting Ko-fi as gift fufufufufu ) But I've been thinking if I should stop posting calendars/wallies and just post this on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram instead. What do you think?
【å£ē“ć«ć¬ć³ćć¼ćć¬ć¼ć³ć③】— ęćØćććć„ć¼ćµć¼~EVOLxLOVE~ (@EVOLxLOVE_JP) January 1, 2020
ćć½ć³ć³ć§ćå©ēØććć ćć
『ęćć』å£ē“ć«ć¬ć³ćć¼ē¬¬3å¼¾!
2020幓9ę~12ęććå±ććććć¾ćš
å½¼ćØäøē·ć«ē“ ęµćŖäøå¹“ććéćććć ćć✨#ęćć#ę°å¹“#ć«ć¬ć³ćć¼#happynewyear pic.twitter.com/CGoCQMmj0X
šććć„ć©ć¹9ęć«ć¬ć³ćć¼š— Rejetć¤ć³ć橚 (@Rejet_info) September 1, 2020
ć«ć¬ć³ćć¼ćÆ
「ćŖćć«ćøć£ć¼ćć¼」ć®ćøć£ć±åć
ä½æēØš³
šæē¾čµ°ęęŗ¢ćć
「ćµćøćæćŖć¦ć¹」https://t.co/lTgqCMTfXD
šæę声ć«åøćč¾¼ć¾ććććŖ
「ćŖćć«ćøć£ć¼ćć¼」https://t.co/1z0Pg5BB99
čē¾½ć«ć¤ #é«ę©ē“ē“
ē§å³¶ć·ć£ć¤ #č±ę°øå©č”
ę»äøøć¢ć«ć #ę²¢ååę„ pic.twitter.com/Ff58bohEgw
šćć¤ćć«9ęć«ć¬ć³ćć¼š— Rejetć¤ć³ć橚 (@Rejet_info) September 1, 2020
ć«ć¬ć³ćć¼ćÆ「ęęå ¬ē“」ć®
ćøć£ć±åćä½æēØš
šæćć¤ćć«ć®ććććęŗē¹
「ć°ććć¤ć«ć¼ć«ćććÆ」https://t.co/YKLYiqaL2d
šæåæćęćććŖć
「ęęå ¬ē“」https://t.co/UaThEWvFzw
éęćØć« #KENN
éęć¢ć¼ć« #é“ęØč£ę
仲ēćć«ć #ęč°·äæä¹ pic.twitter.com/iUWXZ0ZLKo
šćÆć³ć³9ęć«ć¬ć³ćć¼š— Rejetć¤ć³ć橚 (@Rejet_info) September 1, 2020
ć«ć¬ć³ćć¼ćÆ
「Stii Green」ć®ćøć£ć±åćä½æēØš³
šæćć³ć·ć§ć³ćäøćć
「Wake Up ććć¾ćć!?」https://t.co/42QuwszTwR
šæåćŖććē½ćććŖ
「Still Green」https://t.co/LKdOObmPub
ę”åć¢ćć #å¢ē°äæęع
ē·å®¤ćć© #大河å ę°
ę°å ćććµ #č¼äŗēæå¤Ŗ pic.twitter.com/0fHPVLbJRr
Sweat on my brow dissipates— Love 365: Find Your Story (@Voltage_Love365) August 31, 2020
As if all my fears are gone
Cool breezes lift the hot air
It draws near, Autumn
- Takasugi
Takasugi made us a wonderful dodoitsu for his calendar debut. Hope you enjoy!#VoltageInc #OtomeRomance #SeptemberCalendar pic.twitter.com/5txzzkO8ey
šYura and Gaku will celebrate their birthday this September!— Ayakashi: Romance Reborn (@AyakashiRR) September 1, 2020
šLet us know what's your gift to make these boys happy!
They'll keep track of your days with this handy-dandy calendar❣️#AyakashiRR #VoltageInc #OtomeRomance pic.twitter.com/9BUkJifneR
And of course from Hana Kimi too at https://wild-vanilla.com/
P.S. Marginal #4 is an otome game but the adaptation is not reverse harem anime.
You can support through Kofi or please whitelist!
Purchase titles/ related to the titles mentioned: (I may earn a small commission if anyone will buy through this)
Love 365: Find Your Story https://amzn.to/31UfhtD
Hana-Kimi, Vol. 1: The Prettiest Boy In School...Isn't A Boy! https://amzn.to/3jzPVXO
Hana-Kimi, Vol. 1: The Prettiest Boy In School...Isn't A Boy! https://amzn.to/3jzPVXO
Comments
Post a Comment
Asking "Where I can find this?" will not be published. Thanks!
Also, I do not approve spam comments. :P