What to look forward to this month? Hopefully, one or two new Youtube videos. Reviews of reverse harem anime OVA, drama, and a book series. I might start with one or two major projects too. 2021 is going to be packed with new shows that I must really finish all my backlog reviews before the year ends and to take advantage too of the lack of reverse harem shows for fall. Please look forward to it! Don't forget to subscribe to Reverse Harem Garden's Youtube Channel.
And now, here are the calendars/mobile wallpapers for this month from Diabolik Lovers, Mr. Love Queen's Choice, and Love 365. Also, check out Nastuki's wallpaper from Hana Kimi from official site.
š¦11ęć«ć¬ć³ćć¼é åøš¦
— Rejetć¤ć³ć橚° (@Rejet_info) November 1, 2020
ä»ęć®ć«ć¬ć³ćć¼ćÆ
「DIABOLIK LOVERS MORE, MORE BLOOD」ćć
ęęµŖå®¶2äŗŗćØććć®ć«ć¬ć³ćć¼ć§ćš©ø
ę©é、čØå®ćć¦ä½æć£ć¦ćć ćććš#ćć£ć¢ć©ć“ć”#dialover pic.twitter.com/d9ozQJXEf9
【å£ē“ć«ć¬ć³ćć¼ćć¬ć¼ć³ć③】
— ęćØćććć„ć¼ćµć¼~EVOLxLOVE~ (@EVOLxLOVE_JP) January 1, 2020
ćć½ć³ć³ć§ćå©ēØććć ćć
『ęćć』å£ē“ć«ć¬ć³ćć¼ē¬¬3å¼¾!
2020幓9ę~12ęććå±ććććć¾ćš
å½¼ćØäøē·ć«ē“ ęµćŖäøå¹“ććéćććć ćć✨#ęćć#ę°å¹“#ć«ć¬ć³ćć¼#happynewyear pic.twitter.com/CGoCQMmj0X
Here is our calendar for November!
— Love 365: Find Your Story (@Voltage_Love365) October 31, 2020
Enjoy a relaxing onsen trip with Kaito and the gang♪
Kaito: The autumn foliage in Japan is amazing I tell you (*'Ļ'*)#Love365 #Voltageinc #NovemberCalendar pic.twitter.com/ObHQDioBj3
Comments
Post a Comment
Asking "Where I can find this?" will not be published. Thanks!
Also, I do not approve spam comments. :P