18 years of Reverse Harem Curation & Commentary 🌸
Anime • Dramas • Manga • Manhwa • Webtoons • Light Novels & More
Est. 2007
Search This Blog
Freshest News: May I Ask for One Final Thing rumored anime, Mahoyaku anime KV and PV, One Husband Is Enough manhwa on Webtoons and more!
May I Ask for One Final Thing manga (Saigo ni Hitotsu dake Onegai shitemo Yoroshii deshou ka) is rumored to be getting a TV anime adaptation which will premiere in 2025. Source: SugoiLITE The manga is available through Alpha Manga. Order links of volumes at the bottom.
manga summary: One night at a ball, Scarlet is suddenly told by the second prince, Kyle, that their engagement is anulled. At the same time, she's accused of baseless crimes and denounced as a "villainess" by many members of nobility. Scarlet has had to put up with the prince's nonsense for years, but she's had enough. And so, she makes one last request: "May I send you and the rest of these pigs flying?"
From kunia343 on mangaupdates: "Also, while it's not super stressed on yet, Scarlet is on the way to having her own harem of men. We've been shown that she'd jump at any possible opportunity to kick ass and I love how coolly she brushes of advances from men and how she unconsciously makes men blush around her."
From aikarosei on mangadex: "this manga seem to have an underlying reverse harem feel to it, it's not severe but you get what I mean."
The official site of Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku~ (Promise of Wized) anime has released the key visual and promotional video. The anime will air in January 2025. (Most likely not a reverse harem, the game has no romance.)
The game is set in a world where wizards and regular people coexist. The player is a "sage" who develops wizards to counter a "great disaster" that befalls the world every year (and forms deep bonds with them).
One Husband is Enough manhwa started on Webtoons on August 29, 2024. Source: lilienneislar
A girl who has been alone her whole life stumbles upon a VR fantasy dating simulator that allows her to be who she always wanted to be — someone loved by everyone. She chooses a character named Crocetta Gaetani, who grew up neglected by others just like her. Now she’s stuck permanently in the video game world until she can win over one of the game’s male leads and beat the game. Will Crocetta be able to marry one of the male leads and finally return to her reality, or will she be stuck in this VR nightmare forever?
Trapped in a Dating Sim: Otome Games Are Tough For Us, Too! light novel is being serialized by Seven Seas under Airship imprint. The first volume was released last March 7, 2024. (Not 100% sure if this is a reverse harem but it looks like a harem given a reverse harem spin-off?)
Marie's Route: Zero Percent?!
An alternate universe spin-off for the hit isekai light novels, manga, and anime!
After being reborn in the world of an otome game as an insignificant background character, Leon tries his best to lead an uneventful life, but someone else who reincarnated there has a different idea. Marie may be insignificant like Leon for now, but she’s intent on slipping into the main character’s role and claiming all the love interests for herself! Leon narrowly manages to impede her first attempt, but will this really stop her? Why does he have this sinking feeling that something’s gone terribly wrong?!
My Life as an Internet Novel returns for season 6 on Tappytoon on September 6. Source: gingertorte (Also available on Tapas and Pocketcomic)
Every novel has the usual cast: a gorgeous heroine, handsome boys vying for her attention, and a homely best friend at the heroine’s side. Dani, an ordinary student and avid reader of internet novels, is all too familiar with these tropes. But she never imagined that one day she’d wake up at the center of one herself! Her new fictional world is complete with a beautiful best friend named Yeoryung, and four impossibly good-looking boys who all happen to be in her class. Dani is determined to stay out of the way and not get involved in the twists and turns of the plot. But is she really just the sidekick -- or is Dani actually the leading lady? Anything is possible in the world of a novel!
(In another episode of: I found a reverse harem looking drama...again! I can't find any information where and when this originally streamed.)
The Crown Princess's Husbands - Back to ancient times, I became a female emperor and married four princes
UPDATE: The title is The Princess and Her Four Husbands on Shortmax app. Thanks Blossom FE for the letting me know!
Jisoo is in talks to headline Monthly Boyfriend drama about a protagonist who will murder boyfriends monthly. Source: ThePopTingz (Not a confirmed reverse harem drama certainly with what she does with them but couldn't resist posting this.)
P.S. August newsletter on Patreon is out! Please help this garden grow especially with subscription costs/purchases for future reviews. Join now!
Purchase titles/ related to the titles mentioned:(as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases):
May I Ask for One Final Thing?:Saigo Ni Hitotsudake Onegaishitemo Yoroshiideshouka? manga Vol.1https://amzn.to/3MrJ7fh
Trapped in a Dating Sim: Otome Games Are Tough For Us, Too! (Light Novel) Vol. 1 https://amzn.to/3yWCcrt
Hello, Wallflowers! This is Ayreesa. I recently shared my 18 Gems : reverse harem reads from 2007–2019 that shaped me. Now it’s time for my personal favorite* reverse harem reads from 2020 to present , listed in the order I read them. Personal favorite = Some are problematic. 😅Sorry! Who knows, this might turn into one of your treasured favorites, too! Winning a copy of Mia and the Forbidden Medicine Report back in 2020 gave me the push to request review copies and start covering licensed titles + licensing news . I’d love to cover even more stories, but both time and budget keep me from reading everything on my list. To make the most of my schedule, I share quick impressions and mini-reviews on Patreon. If you’d like to help me keep exploring new titles, you can support me through Patreon or Ko-fi . E very bit means so much! This is Part 2 of 4 of Reverse Harem Garden 18th birthday series . In the Philippines, a debut ball includes dancing with...
I stopped making these because they took forever... but old habits die hard, because I never really stopped keeping track. So tada! Here’s another year of reverse harem and RH-like titles from the past 12 months or so. Which are your favorites? Fushigi Yugi 30th anniversary ( Source ) Angelique 30th anniversary (Source) Ouran High School Host Club 20th anniversary (Sources 1 , 2 , 3 & 4 ) Shugo Chara 20th anniversary ( Sources 1 , 2 & individual photos ) Neo Angelique 20th anniversary ( Source ) Reverse Harem Garden 19th anniversary Anniversary week is here, and a few exciting surprises are lined up! Stay tuned! And from this point on... yes, Reverse Harem Garden is older than these titles below. Uta No Prince Sama 15th anniversary (Sources 1 & 2 ) Amnesia 15th anniversary (more icons here ) Arcana Famiglia 14th anniversary ( Source ) Diabolik Lovers 14th Anniversary ( Source ) UPDATED 9/23/2026 Ikemen Sengoku 11th...
Hello Wallflowers! I am not going to do a decade in review since I did that already a couple of years ago. but I am loooong overdue for my top 10 anime. I actually made one coincidentally a decade ago but it's a consolidated top 10 of everything from anime, manga and dramas as the titles are fewer back in 2010. I should have done it sooner but it's the nagging feeling that I should finish everything before I can post this. What if there's a hidden gem in my backlog that piled up beginning 2015 (due to pregnancy)? Fast forward to last year and major life events later, I have finished nine anime in eight months. It felt like forever. And after that, I found out I could actually start the list even without watching the backlog. LOL But the good thing is I was able to finish it and that has put off a lot of guilt feelings from me. I mean who blogs about reverse harem and never watches past the first episode??? Sadly, I don't remember most of the story of the anime...
DISCLAIMERS: Some are not confirmed reverse harem unless reviewed. Some may fall under 'Kinda Reverse Harem'. See more of Bloom Index/Levels of Reverse Harem. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Commemorative photo for song: "Aikotoba". Please Excuse My Younger Brothers 2nd Cour anime starts on October 15. The anime premiered on July 3 and will run for 24 episodes. More information on ANN . (Kinda reverse harem only. Mini-reviews on Patreon.) The manga is available on Mangaplaza. It also had a live-action movie released in December 2024. Ito is a second-year high school student and an only child who has to move to a different city; her mother remarried and begins her new life as an older sister of 4 siblings! The start of a family-love-comedy with four step-brothers. from S2 According to Sugoi LITE , a third season of Hana-Kimi anime is reportedly in development and scheduled to premiere in 2027. No official confirmation yet....
Hey there, wallflowers! 🌸 Spring is here, and if you're new to Reverse Harem Garden, I also include kinda and unconfirmed reverse harem titles. And I have actually created five different levels of reverse harem and to know more about it, I highly recommend checking out Levels of Reverse Harem after this. This list will be updated continuously, so stay tuned. Let me know if I missed anything. Happy watching and reading! And a few disclaimers: There's a separate spring list on Patreon so make sure to check it out. Follow Reverse Harem Garden's socials. ( Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Tiktok ) Titles that haven’t been reviewed yet are considered unconfirmed reverse harem. Dates may change, and videos might not be available in all regions. As an Amazon Associate, I may earn from qualifying purchases. Ko-fi – If you enjoyed this post, you can support me wi...
This is the most updated version. Originally created in 2019. See original post . The Bloom Index is a work in progress and may change arbitrarily. Some titles may also change levels as the story progresses. Drop a flower emoji 🌸 in the comments if you want me to post 'Five Flowers' titles. --Ayreesa Want early access, mini-reviews, and exclusive reverse harem content? Join now on Patreon ! Follow on: Tiktok | Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
Hello, wallflowers! 🌸 Here’s our Fall Reverse Harem 2026 list! This post will be continuously updated as new titles and releases are announced. Would you still like me to include ongoing manga, manhwa, light novels, and other releases? Let me know in the comments. DISCLAIMERS: Dates may change, and videos might not be available in all regions. Some are not confirmed reverse harem unless reviewed. Some may fall under 'Kinda Reverse Harem'. See more of Bloom Index/Levels of Reverse Harem. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Red River anime 2nd cour Release Date: September 29, 2026 See Manga Review . Anime Mini-reviews on Patreon. Yuri, a pretty Japanese girl, is ecstatic after passing her college entrance exam and having her first kiss with her childhood friend-turned boyfriend. However, her luck soon changes. She starts to notice that water becomes agitated whenever she goes near it. One night, hands appear out of a puddle on the str...
Welcome to Reverse Harem Garden! 18 years of chronicling the past, present, and future of reverse harem through curation and commentary. Whether you're new to reverse harem or a longtime fan, here's a curated collection of the Garden's most popular guides and recommendations. 🌷The Garden Essentials Reverse Harem Anime 2026 Reverse Harem Dramas 2026 Archive Yearly lineup of titles on Patreon 🍃 Seasonal Guides Winter 2026 Spring 2026 Summer 2026 Fall 2026 Archive 👩🌾 Editor's Picks 18 Roses: Top 18 Reverse Harem Anime 18 Candles: Top 18 Reverse Harem Dramas 18 Treasures: Favorite Reverse Harem Reads (2020-2025 Manga, Manhwa, Webtoons & Novels ) 18 Gems: Reverse Harem Reads That Shaped Me (2007-2019 Manhwa, Manga & Novels) Other Top 10s Reverse Harem 101 Intro to Reverse Harem and Reverse Harem Garden Bloom Index / Levels of Reverse Harem UPDATED Defining Reverse Harem Through Different Lenses: Reverse Harem Garden's Bloom Index, Jose...
DISCLAIMERS: Some are not confirmed reverse harem unless reviewed. Some may fall under 'Kinda Reverse Harem'. See more of Bloom Index/ Levels of Reverse Harem . As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. more information on official site A Tale of the Secret Saint anime is set to premiere on October 3, 2026. The main PV has also been released. Seven Seas has licensed both the light novel and manga. More information on ANN . Fia always dreamed of becoming a knight. Born into a family of knights, she's the least talented among them, but she still clutches to her hope and trains with everything she has. When the day comes for her to slay a small demon and prove her worth, she ends up face to face with a dragon instead! A deadly injury makes her life flash before her eyes…and she suddenly remembers her former life, when she was a powerful Saint in a bygone era who defeated the Demon King. That life ended in pain because of who she was, ...
Hello wallflowers! This is Ayreesa. These 18 titles span 2007–2019 , my ultimate scanlation era . I didn't include series that already have anime adaptations and focused on stories I’ve finished or followed through many volumes. They are arranged in the order I read them. If you are new to reverse harem, treat these as hidden gems of reverse harem, but be warned that some tropes may feel dated or problematic today. This is Part 1 of 4 of Reverse Harem Garden 18th birthday series . In the Philippines, a debut ball includes dancing with 18 boys who each offer a rose—known as the 18 Roses—and receiving 18 candles and messages from girls. Some even add their own twist with 18 gifts, 18 bills, or even 18 shoes… you get the idea. Some are kinda reverse harem. See Levels of Reverse Harem. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases 1. Hot Gimmick manga by Miki Aihara Manga Review Hot Gimmick, Vol. 1 https://amzn.to/42fIZIa Hot Gimmick S https...
Comments
Post a Comment
Asking "Where I can find this?" will not be published. Thanks!
Also, I do not approve spam comments. :P