Ouran High School Host Club opens a new anime account on X to commemorate its 20th anniversary. In this screwball romantic comedy, Haruhi, a poor girl at a rich kids’ school, is forced to repay an $80,000 debt by working for the school’s swankiest, all-male club—as a boy! There she discovers just how wealthy the six members are and how different the rich are from everybody else… (See Ouran Reviews ) So I posted my bold prediction on Patreon 19 hours ago and then, four hours later… ta-da! Are we finally getting a sequel??!! Oh please, please, please. —Ayreesa As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases: Ouran High School Host Club Box Set (Vol. 1-18) manga https://amzn.to/3KFqo28 Ko-fi – If you enjoyed this update, you can support me with a Ko-fi! Every cup helps keep the garden blooming. šø Patreon- Want early access, mini-reviews, and exclusive reverse harem content? Join The Forbidden Garden on Patreon! Foll...
Hello!♥ Still a hopelessly loyal and madly in love with Saiunkoku fan even after seven years or so!♥
ReplyDeleteIt really depresses me that I just learned of this strikingly entertaining, hilarious, and interesting show featuring my beloved Saiunkoku's seiyuus... T_T
Hope I can still get the chance to watch this... on Youtube? Hopefully... Please...T_T
That's why I'm thankful for this post... It's like a blessing from heaven... Love, love, love... ♥♥
Yeah me too. It has a special place in my heart. The vid link was on Crunchyroll before it was acquired. Sorry, I don't know if it's still up on other sites. D:
Delete