Reverse Harem Garden turned 6 yesterday. Thanks again for always visiting my blog and especially for those who share their comments. My day starts well when I get to read comments from you! My blogoversary wish is of course more reverse harem titles! I'm just so swamped this week but I'll add more memes in the weekend.
👑 18 Treasures: Favorite Reverse Harem Reads from 2020-2025 (Manga, Manhwa, Webtoons, Light Novels & More!)
Hello, Wallflowers! This is Ayreesa. I recently shared my 18 Gems : reverse harem reads from 2007–2019 that shaped me. Now it’s time for my personal favorite* reverse harem reads from 2020 to present , listed in the order I read them. Personal favorite = Some are problematic. 😅Sorry! Who knows, this might turn into one of your treasured favorites, too! Winning a copy of Mia and the Forbidden Medicine Report back in 2020 gave me the push to request review copies and start covering licensed titles + licensing news . I’d love to cover even more stories, but both time and budget keep me from reading everything on my list. To make the most of my schedule, I share quick impressions and mini-reviews on Patreon. If you’d like to help me keep exploring new titles, you can support me through Patreon or Ko-fi . E very bit means so much! This is Part 2 of 4 of Reverse Harem Garden 18th birthday series . In the Philippines, a debut ball includes dancing with...

Happy birthday, haha! ^^ This blog is one of my favourites, I always get good anime/manga reviews here. ^^
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary to your blog! I always visit your blog everyday! It's really informative ^_^
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary! of course! your blog is super duper awesome and I'am glad i shared it among my otaku friends,keep it up :)
ReplyDeletei really love this blog !!! I am visiting it every day :D by the way are you from czech republic ? because the page is reverseharem.blogspot. CZ so i wonder if youre from here :D if yes i am from czech republic as well from Cheb :D
ReplyDeleteAww Thanks a lot guys. I wish we can post emojis here too so I can show what I'm really feeling now.
ReplyDelete@Linda Tran - I'm from the Philippines. I think the domain of the country is being added depending where you're from.
Happy 6th anniversary!!! Have been a long-time lurker/follower of this blog! Cheers for more years to come (^v^)
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to say that I've been visiting your site for years now and I have deemed it my holy grail for anything reverse harem! Love it - keep up the great work!
ReplyDelete