I stopped making these because they took forever... but old habits die hard, because I never really stopped keeping track. So tada! Here’s another year of reverse harem and RH-like titles from the past 12 months or so. Which are your favorites?
Fushigi Yugi 30th anniversary (Source)
Neo Angelique 20th anniversary (Source)
Reverse Harem Garden 19th anniversary
Anniversary week is here, and a few exciting surprises are lined up! Stay tuned!
And from this point on... yes, Reverse Harem Garden is older than these titles below.
Amnesia 15th anniversary (more icons here)
Arcana Famiglia 14th anniversary (Source)
Ikemen Sengoku 11th anniversary (Source)
Mystic Messenger 10th anniversary (Source)
I Was Reincarnated as the Villainess in an Otome Game, but the Boys Love Me Anyway! 8th anniversary (Source)
Secrets of the Silent Witch 6th (web serial) & 5th anniversary (original publication) (Source 1 & 2)
Ikémen Prince: Beauty and Her Beast 5th anniversary (Source)
Jack Jeanne 5th anniversary (Source)
Dark Moon 4th anniversary (Source)
Ikemen Villains 3rd anniversary (Source)
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸








.jpg)



























Comments
Post a Comment
Asking "Where I can find this?" will not be published. Thanks!
Also, I do not approve spam comments. :P