18 years of Reverse Harem Curation & Commentary 🌸
Anime • Dramas • Manga • Manhwa • Webtoons • Light Novels & More
Est. 2007
Search This Blog
News Round Up: Pretty Boy Detective Club anime to air on 2021, Takeuchi Yuko of Lunch Ooju passed away, new A3! PV and more
Kodansha Comics has licensed Suzuka Oda's Pretty Boy Detective Club manga series based on NisiOisin and Kinako's Bishōnen light novels starting summer of next year. The company has also revealed that the anime adaptation of the series will air in 2021. Source: ANN (Not a confirmed reverse harem, see Levels of Reverse Harem)
Japanese actress, Yuko Takeuchi, dies at 40 in an apparent suicide. She was famous for The Ring film, Miss Sherlock series, and more. Source: BBC She has also starred in reverse harem drama Lunch no Joou. (If you are having suicidal thoughts, help is available. You can find a list for your country here)
Watch the new promotional video of A3! Season Autumn & Winter featuring the Autumn Troupe. Source: ANN (not a reverse harem anime)
Japanese drama, 38-sai Batsuichi Dokushin Onna Ga Matching Apuri Wo Yattemita Kekka Nikki (The Diary of the 38-year-old Divorcée Has Tried a Dating App), is set to air this fall. This is based on an essay by Matsumoto Chiaki Matsumoto. Yamaguchi Sayaka will play the 38-year-old heroine also named Chiaki Matsumoto. Source: Natalie via Doramaworld (Not a confirmed reverse harem drama)
Plot from wiki.d-addicts: Matsumoto Chiaki is a 38-year-old woman who got married at 24 and divorced at 35. As she's almost 40, she decides to try a dating app and meet various types of men to recover the youth she lost from her early marriage.
The filming has started for A Female Student Arrives at the Imperial College. The drama is set to air in 2021. Source: avirtualvoyage (Not a confirmed reverse harem drama)
Plot from MDL: Story of the only daughter of the Grand Marshal, Sang Qi, who becomes the only female student at the Imperial College due to a gamble. She was tasked to make Yan Yunzhi, the number one young master of Yan Kingdom, accept her embroidered pouch and her invitation to the Lantern Festival. If she does not succeed, she must replace the famed musician to perform in the festival. Initially, Sang Qi thought this would be an easy task. However she was chased away each and every time she went to Yan Manor. When she knew that Yan Yunzhi is studying at the Imperial College, she decides to enter the college in order to complete her mission. After numerous begging and persuasion attempts by her father, the Emperor finally accepts Sang Qi's requests to enroll into the Imperial College. Thus with her good childhood friend Zhuo Wenyuan and other brocade-uniformed young masters, she embarks on campus life and becomes the only female student to be enrolled in the Imperial College in history.
Friends and coworkers of Ai Morinaga (of My Heavenly Hockey Club) have opened a memorial site. They are also planning to hold an exhibit of her works in 2021. Source: Official Site
Jack Jeanne Switch game is delayed again to March 2021. It was originally scheduled for August 5 and then to December 3. Source: ANN
Harukanaru Toki no Naka De 3: Izayoiki will be adapted into stage adaptation in January 2021 in Tokyo and February 2021 in Osaka. This is sequel to the Harukanaru Toki no Naka De 3 stage adaptation that ran in December 2018. Source: Japanbutai
The cast of Coffee Prince reunites in a 2-part documentary, My Dear Youth - Coffee Prince. Source: Soompi
Purchase titles/ related to the titles mentioned:(I may earn a small commission if anyone will buy through this)
Hello, Wallflowers! This is Ayreesa. I recently shared my 18 Gems : reverse harem reads from 2007–2019 that shaped me. Now it’s time for my personal favorite* reverse harem reads from 2020 to present , listed in the order I read them. Personal favorite = Some are problematic. 😅Sorry! Who knows, this might turn into one of your treasured favorites, too! Winning a copy of Mia and the Forbidden Medicine Report back in 2020 gave me the push to request review copies and start covering licensed titles + licensing news . I’d love to cover even more stories, but both time and budget keep me from reading everything on my list. To make the most of my schedule, I share quick impressions and mini-reviews on Patreon. If you’d like to help me keep exploring new titles, you can support me through Patreon or Ko-fi . E very bit means so much! This is Part 2 of 4 of Reverse Harem Garden 18th birthday series . In the Philippines, a debut ball includes dancing with...
Hello Wallflowers! I am not going to do a decade in review since I did that already a couple of years ago. but I am loooong overdue for my top 10 anime. I actually made one coincidentally a decade ago but it's a consolidated top 10 of everything from anime, manga and dramas as the titles are fewer back in 2010. I should have done it sooner but it's the nagging feeling that I should finish everything before I can post this. What if there's a hidden gem in my backlog that piled up beginning 2015 (due to pregnancy)? Fast forward to last year and major life events later, I have finished nine anime in eight months. It felt like forever. And after that, I found out I could actually start the list even without watching the backlog. LOL But the good thing is I was able to finish it and that has put off a lot of guilt feelings from me. I mean who blogs about reverse harem and never watches past the first episode??? Sadly, I don't remember most of the story of the anime...
I stopped making these because they took forever... but old habits die hard, because I never really stopped keeping track. So tada! Here’s another year of reverse harem and RH-like titles from the past 12 months or so. Which are your favorites? Fushigi Yugi 30th anniversary ( Source ) Angelique 30th anniversary (Source) Ouran High School Host Club 20th anniversary (Sources 1 , 2 , 3 & 4 ) Shugo Chara 20th anniversary ( Sources 1 , 2 & individual photos ) Neo Angelique 20th anniversary ( Source ) Reverse Harem Garden 19th anniversary Anniversary week is here, and a few exciting surprises are lined up! Stay tuned! And from this point on... yes, Reverse Harem Garden is older than these titles below. Uta No Prince Sama 15th anniversary (Sources 1 & 2 ) Amnesia 15th anniversary (more icons here ) Arcana Famiglia 14th anniversary ( Source ) Diabolik Lovers 14th Anniversary ( Source ) UPDATED 9/23/2026 Ikemen Sengoku 11th...
DISCLAIMERS: Some are not confirmed reverse harem unless reviewed. Some may fall under 'Kinda Reverse Harem'. See more of Bloom Index/Levels of Reverse Harem. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Commemorative photo for song: "Aikotoba". Please Excuse My Younger Brothers 2nd Cour anime starts on October 15. The anime premiered on July 3 and will run for 24 episodes. More information on ANN . (Kinda reverse harem only. Mini-reviews on Patreon.) The manga is available on Mangaplaza. It also had a live-action movie released in December 2024. Ito is a second-year high school student and an only child who has to move to a different city; her mother remarried and begins her new life as an older sister of 4 siblings! The start of a family-love-comedy with four step-brothers. from S2 According to Sugoi LITE , a third season of Hana-Kimi anime is reportedly in development and scheduled to premiere in 2027. No official confirmation yet....
Hey there, wallflowers! 🌸 Spring is here, and if you're new to Reverse Harem Garden, I also include kinda and unconfirmed reverse harem titles. And I have actually created five different levels of reverse harem and to know more about it, I highly recommend checking out Levels of Reverse Harem after this. This list will be updated continuously, so stay tuned. Let me know if I missed anything. Happy watching and reading! And a few disclaimers: There's a separate spring list on Patreon so make sure to check it out. Follow Reverse Harem Garden's socials. ( Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Tiktok ) Titles that haven’t been reviewed yet are considered unconfirmed reverse harem. Dates may change, and videos might not be available in all regions. As an Amazon Associate, I may earn from qualifying purchases. Ko-fi – If you enjoyed this post, you can support me wi...
DISCLAIMERS: Some are not confirmed reverse harem unless reviewed. Some may fall under 'Kinda Reverse Harem'. See more of Bloom Index/ Levels of Reverse Harem . As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. more information on official site A Tale of the Secret Saint anime is set to premiere on October 3, 2026. The main PV has also been released. Seven Seas has licensed both the light novel and manga. More information on ANN . Fia always dreamed of becoming a knight. Born into a family of knights, she's the least talented among them, but she still clutches to her hope and trains with everything she has. When the day comes for her to slay a small demon and prove her worth, she ends up face to face with a dragon instead! A deadly injury makes her life flash before her eyes…and she suddenly remembers her former life, when she was a powerful Saint in a bygone era who defeated the Demon King. That life ended in pain because of who she was, ...
Hello wallflowers! This is Ayreesa. These 18 titles span 2007–2019 , my ultimate scanlation era . I didn't include series that already have anime adaptations and focused on stories I’ve finished or followed through many volumes. They are arranged in the order I read them. If you are new to reverse harem, treat these as hidden gems of reverse harem, but be warned that some tropes may feel dated or problematic today. This is Part 1 of 4 of Reverse Harem Garden 18th birthday series . In the Philippines, a debut ball includes dancing with 18 boys who each offer a rose—known as the 18 Roses—and receiving 18 candles and messages from girls. Some even add their own twist with 18 gifts, 18 bills, or even 18 shoes… you get the idea. Some are kinda reverse harem. See Levels of Reverse Harem. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases 1. Hot Gimmick manga by Miki Aihara Manga Review Hot Gimmick, Vol. 1 https://amzn.to/42fIZIa Hot Gimmick S https...
This is the most updated version. Originally created in 2019. See original post . The Bloom Index is a work in progress and may change arbitrarily. Some titles may also change levels as the story progresses. Drop a flower emoji 🌸 in the comments if you want me to post 'Five Flowers' titles. --Ayreesa Want early access, mini-reviews, and exclusive reverse harem content? Join now on Patreon ! Follow on: Tiktok | Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
DISCLAIMERS: -Some are not confirmed reverse harem unless reviewed. -Some may fall under kinda reverse harem. See more of Bloom Index/ Levels of Reverse Harem . -As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Anime News: 🗡️𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙿𝚅🗡️ ▶︎ラムセス CV: #斉藤壮馬 「言ったろ、俺は欲しいものは 必ず手に入れるってな 国も女も」 公式TikTokでも公開中🎥 https://t.co/LSBXkWFRto #アニメ天河 9月29日(火)より第2クール放送決定! これまでの放送回は各配信サービスにて配信中🌟… pic.twitter.com/L2haRDKwM8 — 『天は赤い河のほとり』TVアニメ公式 (@tenkawa_anime) August 24, 2026 Red River anime is getting a second cour, which will start on September 29, 2026, bringing the series total to 24 episodes. Two new characters have been unveiled: User Ramses and Juda Haspasrupi. More details on CR . See Manga Review . Anime Mini-reviews on Patreon. Yuri, a pretty Japanese girl, is ecstatic after passing her college entrance exam and having her first kiss with her childhood friend-turned boyfriend. However, her luck soon changes. She starts to notice that wa...
Welcome to Reverse Harem Garden! 18 years of chronicling the past, present, and future of reverse harem through curation and commentary. Whether you're new to reverse harem or a longtime fan, here's a curated collection of the Garden's most popular guides and recommendations. 🌷The Garden Essentials Reverse Harem Anime 2026 Reverse Harem Dramas 2026 Archive Yearly lineup of titles on Patreon 🍃 Seasonal Guides Winter 2026 Spring 2026 Summer 2026 Fall 2026 Archive 👩🌾 Editor's Picks 18 Roses: Top 18 Reverse Harem Anime 18 Candles: Top 18 Reverse Harem Dramas 18 Treasures: Favorite Reverse Harem Reads (2020-2025 Manga, Manhwa, Webtoons & Novels ) 18 Gems: Reverse Harem Reads That Shaped Me (2007-2019 Manhwa, Manga & Novels) Other Top 10s Reverse Harem 101 Intro to Reverse Harem and Reverse Harem Garden Bloom Index / Levels of Reverse Harem UPDATED Defining Reverse Harem Through Different Lenses: Reverse Harem Garden's Bloom Index, Jose...
Comments
Post a Comment
Asking "Where I can find this?" will not be published. Thanks!
Also, I do not approve spam comments. :P