Ouran High School Host Club opens a new anime account on X to commemorate its 20th anniversary. In this screwball romantic comedy, Haruhi, a poor girl at a rich kids’ school, is forced to repay an $80,000 debt by working for the school’s swankiest, all-male club—as a boy! There she discovers just how wealthy the six members are and how different the rich are from everybody else… (See Ouran Reviews ) So I posted my bold prediction on Patreon 19 hours ago and then, four hours later… ta-da! Are we finally getting a sequel??!! Oh please, please, please. —Ayreesa As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases: Ouran High School Host Club Box Set (Vol. 1-18) manga https://amzn.to/3KFqo28 Ko-fi – If you enjoyed this update, you can support me with a Ko-fi! Every cup helps keep the garden blooming. 🌸 Patreon- Want early access, mini-reviews, and exclusive reverse harem content? Join The Forbidden Garden on Patreon! Foll...
I saw the first episode for this yesterday~~ :D
ReplyDeleteI think rui and domyoji part was casted nicely on appearance...not quite so sure about the other two members of f4 though...
Since the lead actress cut her hair, she looks a lot more younger and suitable for the makino role in my opinion, but there were some scenes where all of a sudden she looked soooo old-well much older than how a high schooler should look.
oh and I personally despised her acting....
but who knows how this drama will turn out~~:)