DISCLAIMERS: Some are not confirmed reverse harem unless reviewed. Some may fall under 'Kinda Reverse Harem'. See more of Bloom Index/Levels of Reverse Harem. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. The Remarried Empress is getting a TV anime adaptation in 2027. More information on ANN . Meanwhile, the K-drama adaptation premieres November 4, 2026. (Not a confirmed reverse harem. Cha Woo-min is part of the cast, but his role is still unconfirmed. Hoping he’s Kaufman!) See Webtoon Review . The rest of the mini-reviews are on Patreon. Empress Navier, whose husband shocks her one day when he returns home with his mistress and demands a divorce. Unwilling to let the Emperor ruin her life, Navier grants his request but in return, asks to marry a rival prince of the Western Kingdom, igniting a tale of political intrigue, romance, and a fight to reclaim her stolen power. The Remarried Empress, 1 (8 book series) ht...
I am watching the ultimate audition right now. It does have 1 main girl surrounded by a lot of hot guys but I think only one or two like her. It hints at more, but I still think its worth a watch. Only six episodes out right now I think.
ReplyDeleteNot very far in audition but looks more like a love triangle :( .
ReplyDeleteAlso I don't know if anyone has said anything, but the ABC show Jane by Design officially turned into a RH. Also iTunes recently released a Bunch of otome dating sims for girls. To list a few: the "Shall We Date" series (5 out currently), My Forged Weddiing, Pirates in Love (cheesy title great story and CGs), Road to Emerald (wiz of Oz), and a few more. Just thought I let you know! ;)
Thanks for the ton of info! :)
ReplyDelete