Originally posted as an editorial piece in Reverse Harem Gazette: Issue # 44, July 2025. With revisions. from Hajimete Koi o Shita Hi ni Yomu Hanashi Hello wallflowers! I’ve been thinking a lot lately about how reverse harem means something a little different to each of us. Reverse harem has always been a wild garden. It’s a trope with no strict rules, open to endless spins and reinterpretations. At one point, someone even got upset with me because our definitions didn’t line up. (Re: Earl & Fairy on Myanimelist Forum). That’s exactly why I created Levels of Reverse Harem classification, which I’ll now be calling The Bloom Index. See original post here . It’s also fascinating to see how different perspectives add nuance to our understanding of this trope. from sakaimii In joseimuke (media aimed at women, especially games), you’ll find subcategories like otome games, bishonen with no romance, and boys’ love. Otome games overlap with five flowers and four flowers, wh...
My heart feels so happy right now <3
ReplyDeleteMore Reverse Harem s !! like YESSS
ReplyDelete