Defining Reverse Harem Through Different Lenses: Reverse Harem Garden's Bloom Index, Joseimuke, and Why Choose
Originally posted as an editorial piece in Reverse Harem Gazette: Issue # 44, July 2025. With revisions.
| from Hajimete Koi o Shita Hi ni Yomu Hanashi |
Hello wallflowers!
I’ve been thinking a lot lately about how reverse harem means something a little different to each of us. Reverse harem has always been a wild garden. It’s a trope with no strict rules, open to endless spins and reinterpretations. At one point, someone even got upset with me because our definitions didn’t line up. (Re: Earl & Fairy on Myanimelist Forum).
That’s exactly why I created Levels of Reverse Harem classification, which I’ll now be calling The Bloom Index.
It’s also fascinating to see how different perspectives add nuance to our understanding of this trope.
![]() |
| from sakaimii |
![]() |
| An Observation Log of My Fiancée Who Calls Herself a Villainess via stephthefangirl |
![]() |
| from Chuubyou Gekihatsu Boys |
.png)




Comments
Post a Comment
Asking "Where I can find this?" will not be published. Thanks!
Also, I do not approve spam comments. :P