Reverse Harem Freshest News: Please Save My Earth Live-Action Adaptation & Twisted Wonderland Episode of Savanaclaw PV
DISCLAIMERS:
-Some are not confirmed reverse harem unless reviewed.
-Some may fall under kinda reverse harem. See more of Bloom Index/Levels of Reverse Harem.
OVA trailer
Please Save My Earth manga is getting a live-action adaptation that will stream exclusively worldwide on Amazon Prime Video in fall 2027. Alice Hirose will play the role of Mokuren.
The manga ran from 1986 to 1994 and was published in English by Viz Media. It received a six-part anime OVA in 1993, followed by a sequel manga in 2004 and another sequel that has been ongoing since 2015. Source: ANN See OVA review. (But maybe spoilerish?)
Manga synopsis: Life's hard when you're shy, harder still when you move from your quiet hometown to the bustle of a big city and a new high school. Poor Alice also has to cope with being regularly harassed by the bratty neighbor boy, Rin. Her life turns upside-down when she's stuck babysitting Rin and the annoying chore ends in unexpected tragedy. What Alice doesn't realize is there could be a greater force at work than unhappy chance!
Please Save My Earth (21 book series) https://amzn.to/4qsKtcV
The mangaka, Saki Hiwatari's comments on Natalie: This is a work I drew a long time ago. I'm incredibly surprised that it's being made into a drama in this day and age. I agonized over what to say in my comments... but for now, I've been involved in the scriptwriting process as a supervisor. I haven't seen the finished, filmed version yet (as of this comment), but I want to approach it with the same excitement as all the readers! Think of it as a festival! Let's enjoy it together!
![]() |
| Yuuka Hirasaka |
Disney+ has released the promotional video for Twisted Wonderland The Animation: Episode of Savanaclaw. The teaser introduces Yuuka Hirasaka, a high school student who excels at judo and finds herself whisked away to Twisted Wonderland. The sequel premieres this December. Source: ANN
The first season, Episode of Heartslabyul, debuted in October 2025. The anime is planned for three seasons. (Not a reverse harem, but Savanaclaw manga features a female protagonist. Falls under One Flower in Bloom Index/Levels of Reverse Harem )
manga synopsis: Stranded in the world of Twisted Wonderland, Yu must brave a magical school filled with ghosts, monsters, and uncooperative students! Yu finds herself at Night Raven College, a school for magic users, where the staff and students are getting ready for the interdormitory Spelldrive tournament. It sounds fun, but Yu soon learns that intensity, intrigue, and fierce competitiveness abound!
Disney Twisted-Wonderland: The Manga – Book of Savanaclaw (2 book series) https://amzn.to/45GtEBB
🌸🌸🌸
Want early access, mini-reviews, and exclusive reverse harem content? Join now on Patreon!


.jpg)


Comments
Post a Comment
Asking "Where I can find this?" will not be published. Thanks!
Also, I do not approve spam comments. :P